New Theme
i took the liberty of making it, since that one you created wasn't right.

Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja

Sponsored links

Ok we have bad news and good news.
Good news is,I used bigmehdi's smileys and they look fine at this moment.
The bad news is that the MyBB authors thought that you can have different star locations per theme ( using a {theme} tag) but decided not to implement that with smileys...so I had to manually edit 3 PHP files to fix this.This isn't good cause in each upgrade of the forum this will have to be redone...
For the same reason,I cannot modify anything else considering icons,since for the rest there isn't even an option in Admin CP to edit the target location,let alone set it per theme
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(02-13-2009, 02:54 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: i took the liberty of making it, since that one you created wasn't right.

ok, I bet you'll prefer this one:

Attached Files
.zip   lastninja.zip (Size: 751 bytes / Downloads: 279)
yep one that would blend with the white background of the other theme. Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(02-13-2009, 03:12 AM)Bositman Wrote: For the same reason,I cannot modify anything else considering icons,since for the rest there isn't even an option in Admin CP to edit the target location,let alone set it per theme

Just use a single theme , and force every user to use it.
Then you just have to overwrite existing icons, and no hassle when upgrading the forum.
Yeah the whole point is having different themes Tongue
One solution is icons with transparent background,people tell me that works fine too in any theme.No idea how to do it ofcourse Tongue
Bah seems they don't display now Sad Gotta find the bug or revert
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(02-13-2009, 03:20 AM)Bositman Wrote: Yeah the whole point is having different themes Tongue
Why ? There's only troubles in mixing dark & white theme.
Once you adopted one, just stick to one.
If people begin to post text in color (let's say in yellow),
just like this one
you'll see it well in one theme, and bad in an other.
Just to remind you smileys is not the only problem.

(02-13-2009, 03:20 AM)Bositman Wrote: One solution is icons with transparent background,people tell me that works fine too in any theme.

Well currently you use gif, with a single level of transparency (opaque or transparent). If you are interested by true "transparent" icon with 8 bit levels of transparency, you have to switch all the icons to png format.
And there's a problem with Internet Explorer 6, which doesn't support png 8 bit transparency by default. You must use a script called pngbehavior.htc .
Well, in short only troubles.

(02-13-2009, 03:20 AM)Bositman Wrote: Bah seems they don't display now Sad Gotta find the bug or revert
Obviously you broke something with the php files you've edited.
the:
"You have selected one or more posts to quote. Quote these posts now or deselect them. "
text is hardly readable with the dark theme
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
@bositman
I see you use "true" transparent png (renamed as gif, but still are png) , and there's a problem with them in "internet explorer 6".

The problem can be bypassed by using the script pnbehavior.htc
Here's my favourite link about the script.

Anyway, I can try to fix the problems I see in the template (header in internet explorer & png transparency) and maybe other modification if you wish Smile . Just send me your current template files so that I can modify them further. I'll make a test locally. Off course, only if you are interested Tongue.
Here's the easy upgrade stop using internet explorer6. It's ancient and doesn't do things right.Tongue2