New Theme
The site is great only the theme makes it look it a little boring. It would be great if u guys could do it.

Sponsored links

Don't worry, thats on our todo list Wink
yeah i was going to suggest this too.
current theme is a big generic, glad its being worked on Laugh
"Black Pearl" from this site is great Biggrin

http://www.icyphoenix.com/index.php
Intel i5-4690k (Devil's Canyon) @ 3.5 GHz (+Scythe Mugen) / Geforce GTX 970 (Palit Jetstream) (4GB ... well, kinda ...) / ASUS Z97 PRO GAMER / 16GB G.Skill DDR3-2400 CL10 TridentX / X-Fi XtremeMusic / Win10 Pro 64bit
Of course they need a new theme, but its not really the most important thing to worry about at the moment, I look forward to seeing how it turns up. The sight looks amazing, hopefully the forum is equally as stunning.
At least get rid of that "mybb" logo.
Problem with dark themes is as soon as you use one, you are forced to stay with dark themes. Because people might use colors you won't see on a white background.
I'm all for a dark theme for the forums - white background makes my eyes too tired.
(12-27-2008, 07:01 PM)ender Wrote: I'm all for a dark theme for the forums - white background makes my eyes too tired.

yeah i agree.
i smell vampires
New logo to replace the default mybb one. It's not great but definitely better than the default one Tongue

Archive includes a png and gif version.

Attached Files
.rar   logos.rar (Size: 34,09 KB / Downloads: 321)