New User
hello, this is my first time ever using a software for PS2 games, before anything i have to clear out that im completly noobzor concerning anything that has to do with computers, etc....

i wanted to play wwe-Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth on my pc, downloaded the .ISO file & the PCSX2 0.9.7.3113 "svn" - 29 May 2010.

i have to admit that i didn't understand anything from the guide, its foggy, tells me i can choose this, that but it doesnt say which one i should go for Laugh

anyway here is what i'm doing

i run the programme and click select iso, browse my file and finally boot cdvd fast, CDVD is on ISO, not plugin, with default settings.

the error log here
Quote:Plugins initialized successfully.

Opening plugins...
Opening GS
Opening PAD
Opening SPU2
Opening CDVD
detected blocksize = 2448
isoOpen(Audio CD): F:\WWE SmackDown! Shut Your Mouth - PS2 NTSC\WWE SmackDown! Shut Your Mouth - PS2 NTSC.iso ok.
The iso has 1433506 blocks (size 2448).
The isos offset is 0, and the block offset is 0.
* CDVD Disk Open: DVD, Single layer or unknown:
* * Track 1: Data (Mode 1) (1433506 sectors)
(IsoFS) Invalid partition descriptor encountered at block 0x10: ''
Closing SPU2
Closing PAD
Stream exception: (pxInvokeActionEvent) Root directory not found on ISO image.(thread:EE Core)
File/Object: IsoFS
Closing GS

My pc Specs

CPU: Inter Core 2 Duo E4600 @ 2.4 mghz
Vga: 8500 Geforce GT 512 mgbs - PCI-E
Ram : 3 gbs ddr2
MB : GIGABYTE GA-EP31-DS3L - Dynamic energy saver.

could anyone please read my pc specs & based on it tell me what settings i should apply on the PCSX2 also if that doesnt solve the problem, what else can i do.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored links

Quote:downloaded the .ISO file

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
[Image: newsig.jpg]