New guy needs help with black screen
Hello guys! I am very new to this pcsx2 thing and when I looked at it on the internet everything seemed so easy. But I downloaded it and everything went well. I also downloaded the game Sly 3 (Honor Among Thieves) but when I am starting the game the ps2 intro comes but then the screen is just black. As it seems the game is working for everyone else and I have watched so many youtube tutorials etc on how to fix this problem. I have tried changing settings and pressing "F9" with more. My specs for the computer should not be the problem as they are pretty good. 

(Watched this tutorial on how to install the program etc: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHs6rKgT2jY&t=241s , if that is good to know. But as I said, I have watched and read a lot of other things to do to fix the problem but nothing have worked)

Appreciate all the help I can get and I am sorry if I have not provided all the info that is needed (As I said, I am very new to this and do not really know what is usefull info lol) but if you need to know something, just ask, and I will answer it as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time!

Regards, A guy who just wants to play his childhood games Tongue

Sponsored links

Quote:I also downloaded the game Sly 3.

We do not support piracy. No support will be provided.
CPU: I7-4770 3.9GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ CL9
GPU: GTX1070 8GB GDDR5
(08-06-2017, 11:26 PM)lightningterror Wrote: We do not support piracy. No support will be provided.

I downloaded it legally, I mean it did not cost much but I had to pay for a program or if you want to call it a service to be able to get the game.

Sorry if I was not clear about it
No such thing exists.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(08-06-2017, 11:29 PM)wpwillep Wrote: I downloaded it legally, I mean it did not cost much but I had to pay for a program or if you want to call it a service to be able to get the game.

Sorry if I was not clear about it

I payed for something at least lol Tongue But I have the discs as well, but I do not own a working ps2 anymore
(08-06-2017, 11:51 PM)wpwillep Wrote: I payed for something at least lol Tongue But I have the discs as well, but I do not own a working ps2 anymore

Then you got ripped off bud. Sorry.

Either way we can't help you since you don't own a PS2 anymore, nor do we have proof that you have a legit copy of the game.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(08-06-2017, 11:54 PM)Ryudo Wrote: Then you got ripped off bud. Sorry.

Either way we can't help you since you don't own a PS2 anymore, nor do we have proof that you have a legit copy of the game.

Well do not say that I have done something illegally if you do not have evidence for it lol. Just one question, how are people supposed to get help here if you can't prove if you own the game or not?
(08-07-2017, 12:04 AM)wpwillep Wrote: Well do not say that I have done something illegally if you do not have evidence for it lol. Just one question, how are people supposed to get help here if you can't prove if you own the game or not?

You can prove it by taking a picture of it with a note saying it's for PCSX2 and then send it to one of the mods.

And we're saying you've obtained something illegally when you blatantly said that you downloaded the game.

It does not matter where you downloaded it, or how you downloaded the game. It's still not legal. You have to get the copy yourself by ripping it from your own disc using a tool like imgburn, etc.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go