New here, hello!
First off a jovial hello to all of you!

Now I recently got psx2 and got a bunch of games, but the ones I want to play the most are KH 1 and 2. However I get slow down in the sunset scenes in kh1 and some graphical gliches. I can post screenshots if needed.

I don't really know much about specs, but my computer is a dell inpsiron 15r, with an intel core i5 -3337U.

Thank you for helping if you can.

Sponsored links

please post yhe emulog.txt (my documents\pcsx2\emulog.txt or pcsx2\logs\emulog.txt)
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-20-2015, 06:56 PM)jesalvein Wrote: please post yhe emulog.txt (my documents\pcsx2\emulog.txt or pcsx2\logs\emulog.txt)

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 5,67 KB / Downloads: 289)
Try pressing F9 to solve the graphical issues and, set windows performance plan to high performance and play games while your laptop is charging to get the best out of it.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(02-20-2015, 07:09 PM)ssakash Wrote: Try pressing F9 to solve the graphical issues and, set windows performance plan to high performance and play games while your laptop is charging to get the best out of it.

So... now Sora's leg is missing whenever I leave Cids shop and some of the graphical glitches were fixed.
That's because, you haven't updated to the latest pcsx2 version. Update to the latest version of pcsx2 to get better compatibility and support on the forums.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
There's always slowdowns on Destiny Islands, luckily you're only there for a short while.

This game runs fine in Hardware Mode, there's no reason to run this in Software Mode to fix 'graphic glitches', because there really shouldn't be any.

Can you please post screenshots of the glitches you're describing? And also post ALL your PCSX2 settings as well.

[Edit] And yes, update your PCSX2. 1.1.0 is no longer supported. Latest STABLE build is v1.2.1, and you can also download the developer builds (1.3.1-x) from here.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
Probably the older version of pcsx2 had the graphical glitches they, shouldn't be present in the latest stable build in hardware mode. Though IIRC, there was a certain bug at this game which, needed software mode.
- Refraction
I've never had to run Software Mode in this game, and I've played from start to finish.
Only Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories required that during the cutscenes.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
try dev build and gsdx 9 hardware mode .
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1