New keyboard not workin in pcsx2 : /
Exclamation 
Well everyone all just happened is that i spilled coffee on my keyboard Unsure well then i bought a new keyboard like <Enter peripherals> well then i played some games all was good but in pcsx2 like i used to press two buttons together in god of war 2 like to fly over lava in attachments i wasn't able to do this with new one Sad i badly want to i mean fly over or pass something not only in god of war i can't even press two buttons together in the dbz bt3 and other games ahh this is so annoying Mellow well anyone got any idea why is this happening?

i mean first in my old keyboard it was easy to press x and then x and fly and then press the up button to cross over but now if i press the up or down button while using icarus wings he falls down Sad doesn't even fly forward or back :c please help me everyone :c
Pcsx2 and lily pad settings in Attachments please help me Mellow
Attachment 1 when i was able to cross it :c
Attachment 2 and 3 i fail it D:<(it's just when i press forward he falls down with his wings)
and others are settings and i am using pcsx2 1.0.0
Please help me everyone D:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition (build 7600), 32-bit
Physical RAM = 5197 MB
CPU name = Core i7 CPU E5800 @ 4.7ghz
Graphics = Ati sapphire HD 6770

Sponsored links

This is a support issue not a bug, moving.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(11-26-2012, 05:52 PM)refraction Wrote: This is a support issue not a bug, moving.

Hmmm so is there no way to solve this problem mate? :c

Physical RAM = 5197 MB
We don't know what changed, supposing the former keyboard did work. Maybe the new keyboard maps the keys differently? for example from a US keyboard to one the many international keyboards over there.

Some newer keyboards are 16 bits instead 8, like the Corsair k90 but I don't think it would be the cause there, yet we can't be sure of what is happening if we don't know what changed.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(11-26-2012, 06:06 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: We don't know what changed, supposing the former keyboard did work. Maybe the new keyboard maps the keys differently? for example from a US keyboard to one the many international keyboards over there.

Some newer keyboards are 16 bits instead 8, like the Corsair k90 but I don't think it would be the cause there, yet we can't be sure of what is happening if we don't know what changed.

well the changed thing is only the keyboard which was a hp keyboard but now i changed it to a enter perhipals

Physical RAM = 5197 MB