New to PCSX2, could use some help.
Well I just started, got the Bios' in and everything and I'm getting this before the program stops responding. Does anything look odd?

EDIT: If it helps, my specs are:
c2d e8500 @ 3.16ghz
4GB DDR2 RAM
ATI Sapphire 4870 512mb
win xp pro 32bit

Also, game I'm trying to run is Amagami (Using a Japanese bios). I know the game works for sure, since my friend's friend managed to get it to work.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

hmmm... did the game is in iso format? reading that seems like is booted from the drive but i don't know.
if your friend has runned the game already on his pc try to ask for his inis, maybe it'll work for you
oh, and I think you will be flammed a little by mentiong the bios, watch out for the witch hunters (I wont judge you, there is no way for me to know if you have a japanese ps2), however I think that the bios has nothing to do with your problem, just try to use your own (ntsc english bios)
My Laptop:
CPU: intel T4200 @ 2.0 ghz
GPU: Intel GMA X4500M
Ram: 3 Gb DDR2
SO: WinVista Home Premium // Windows 7 Ultimate x32
(05-27-2009, 03:29 AM)marche1990 Wrote: hmmm... did the game is in iso format? reading that seems like is booted from the drive but i don't know.
if your friend has runned the game already on his pc try to ask for his inis, maybe it'll work for you
oh, and I think you will be flammed a little by mentiong the bios, watch out for the witch hunters (I wont judge you, there is no way for me to know if you have a japanese ps2), however I think that the bios has nothing to do with your problem, just try to use your own (ntsc english bios)

Yeah, I made an image of the game itself so I can store it onto my hard drive. And yeah, I'm in pretty bad terms with friend's friend, so asking is out of the question lol. How do ini's affect emulation?

Also since I'm fairly new here, is mentioning my bios frowned upon here? I thought I just couldn't ask for it.
(05-27-2009, 03:42 AM)baka324 Wrote: Also since I'm fairly new here, is mentioning my bios frowned upon here? I thought I just couldn't ask for it.
don't mind him Tongue, it's just no asking for bios and mentioning that you pirated your bios (in any way) Tongue

what's your config? Smile (i'm meaning pcsx2's config, not your pc)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(05-27-2009, 04:35 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: what's your config? Smile (i'm meaning pcsx2's config, not your pc)

Is this it?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

unmount the iso and use Linuz Iso for the CDVD plugin Smile
Windows 7 64bit

(05-27-2009, 04:56 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: unmount the iso and use Linuz Iso for the CDVD plugin Smile

THANK YOU! It worked!

Now I'm having slight problems with the video, it's jittering up and down a bit..

EDIT: Almost forgot, there a way to get a wired 360 controller to work with this program?
for number 1, change the interlace option in Gsdx Smile

for number 2, use Lilypad and set the XInput option Smile
Windows 7 64bit

Thanks LuisR14. You've been a huge help. Laugh
For a boost in speed change the gsdx plugin from sse2 to sse4.1
Laptop Rig:

Core 2 Duo @ 1.8Ghz
3 gb DDR2-800 RAM
256mb ATI HD 3430
Windows Vista Buisness 32-Bit