New to Ps2x ISO Question
I have several Iso files which I launch my games from. A lot of them come with a folder that has a large amount of sub-folders and other files. Do i need to keep each ISO in this folder with this stuff or can I just keep the Iso files?

Lastly, do you suggest a PS3 or XBOX360 controller?

Sponsored links

not sure i understood your question....
but let's try : you need to keep your image in iso format.
simply copying the files you have inside your image won't allow you to run the game

is that what you meant ?
A screenshot would be more relevant...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(10-03-2012, 07:28 AM)jesalvein Wrote: not sure i understood your question....
but let's try : you need to keep your image in iso format.
simply copying the files you have inside your image won't allow you to run the game

is that what you meant ?
A screenshot would be more relevant...

I can run the games fine. I am asking if I can keep the ISO image only and get rid of everything else.

For instance I have the game Ico. It runs from the ISO perfectly fine. But it came in a folder with these sub-folders

bios, Cheats, Docs, inis, Langs, logs, memcards, Plugins, snaps, sstates, and several other files other than the ISO.

Can I get rid of everything, and only keep the ISO. Or do I need that other stuff?

Severl of my games come with these things in the folder. Should I keep each ISO in their folder with each of them having all of this stuff or can I take the ISO files and delete everything else?
Not sure if a screen shot will explain it any better. I'm not having trouble iwth game play. Just curious if every game I have needs all of this stuff. Each game is in it's own folder and they each have the same stuff. Does each game need all this?

[Image: t.png]
I see.
You downloaded a full package conatining pcsx2, an iso, and i guess a bios too.
No support for piracy, read the forum rules.
Warned & closed
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go