New to this emulator, quick questions and concerns.
I've done that, and I've tried both other options instead of windows messaging. It's not wanting to select the mouse. It's as if it's not even in the program at all, as I can move my mouse to my second screen, and click on that window. It's really weird. The keyboard is finally working, I had to use Direct Input for it to work. I have a pretty supported mouse, the Logitech G400s. It shouldn't be giving me issues like this.

Sponsored links

Hmm, that's weird.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Would it be against forum policy to upload my entire program files to see if someone can see if there is an obvious issue with my settings?

I'll remove the BIOS and Game so I shouldn't be uploading anything that didn't already come with the program.

Here we go, this shouldn't be against forum policy to the best of my knowledge.

Attached Files
.7z   pcsx2-1.2.1-r5875-binaries.7z (Size: 3,53 MB / Downloads: 108)
As long as it doesn't contain your BIOS or ISO you should be safe.
Great, as far as I'm aware of I didn't change any controls, yet I'm now playing in 1.5 speed or maybe even 2x speed of normal gameplay. Ugh.
Try pressing F4 or TAB.
Wait, what does TAB do? I've wired it to an in game control... Conflict maybe? Yep TAB fixed that. Thanks. Now to find another button to map this to...

Oh and in the PAD controller settings, what does analog and mouse do? I've tried putting them to buttons, but they don't seem to do anything to my knowledge.
mouse I believe is too allow you to use your mouse if you are using it for playing games.
So how do I use it? It doesn't change anything when I bind it to a button and then press that button...
What exactily game you are tryng to play?