New user help
Hi, Im interested in running Tourist Trophy on my PC. I had a quick search around the forum but did find any getting started help. Ive read the config guide which is nice and clear. But Im assuming before all that its as simple as acquiring an ISO of the game and loading it into the emulator?

My specs are:
Core 2 Quad Q9450 @ 3.6
8 GB RAM
HD4870 X2 @ 800/950
X-Fi Titanium

I take it I will be able to run at higher settings smoothly. If someone could take the time and give me some pointers to the plugins I should use.

Thanks heaps

Sponsored links

(06-22-2009, 07:55 AM)dUCe Wrote: But Im assuming before all that its as simple as acquiring an ISO of the game and loading it into the emulator?
My piracy-sense is tingling!

Use the ones recommended in the guide, and perhaps the latest beta of PCSX2 and the plugins and you'll do fine.
You also need to rip the BIOS from your PS2, without it the emu wont let you start. If you follow the guide it'll link to the things you need to do it anyway.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Yup, once you get your BIOS from your PS2 and make an image file of your games you should be good to go. Or you can just run from the DVD, the speed increase from an image file is mostly only noticeable in a few circumstances.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
(06-22-2009, 09:05 AM)Aemony Wrote:
(06-22-2009, 07:55 AM)dUCe Wrote: But Im assuming before all that its as simple as acquiring an ISO of the game and loading it into the emulator?
My piracy-sense is tingling!

Use the ones recommended in the guide, and perhaps the latest beta of PCSX2 and the plugins and you'll do fine.

For one reason mine is tingling too dunno why Tongue