New user i need help
So i have a good PC  i5 6600K 8gb ram r9 380 4gb version, iam trying to run jak 3 in software mode i tried all 3 options and iam getting bad performance like 15-20fps, also in hardware mode jak 3 characters have missing eyes and textures are glitching out, am i doing something wrong i followed guides and stuff how to set it up nothing works wha should i do?

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
dont try softwate use dx11 or opengl hardware. Same missing problem there is persona 4 for me.
(01-08-2017, 01:11 PM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

i am using the 1.5.0 version 

i am using all the default settings

trying to play jak 3 from an ISO
What about using ogl renderer + blending unit accuracy to full ?
(01-08-2017, 01:50 PM)jesalvein Wrote: What about using ogl renderer + blending unit accuracy to full ?

Same thing happens but also my frame rate goes down the *****
Did you try dx11 he mode + enabling mipmapping ?
(01-08-2017, 02:01 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Did you try dx11 he mode + enabling mipmapping ?

again same thing the glitches change a little bit but still no eyes, Other games seem to work fine.
The eyes are a completely different issue and aren't fixed
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(01-08-2017, 06:48 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: The eyes are a completely different issue and aren't fixed

really?? no fix for them? And why do i get such bad performance in software mode.