New user problems
I recently started using pcsx2 and I have some problems. First of all when I tried playing a game it can barely run, has terrible sound,and messed up textures. I have a laptop with
Processor Intel® Core™ i7-3610QM
CPU @ 2.30GHz 7.6 5.9
Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB
Graphics Intel® HD Graphics 4000
Gaming graphics 9932 MB Total available graphics memory
And a radeon 7970.
So I was wondering if maybe the app was not using my gaming graphics card and if so, how can i make it use the gaming card?

Sponsored links

Which game ?
Afaik, tou need to create a profile for pcsx2.exe in AMD CCC to make it use your 7970 instead of your integrated gpu.
Keep in mind you may try to run a demanding game too, for which 2.3 ghz won't be enough...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I set it for high performance in CCC and Ultimate Spiderman and Incredible Hulk Ultimate Destruction both run quite bad and have unfinished textures. Is there somethingi need to download for the GS?
you could try latest svn, maybe it'll fix the glitches.
software mode (F9) may fix that too, but even if you set rendering threads to 3, your CPu probably won't be strong enough to run them @ good speeds...
Where do i get that at?
http://pcsx2.net/download/development/svn.html
And then i just extract it tothe Pcxs2 file in programfiles?
better extract it to a different folder since it's more for testing purposes. (NOT in program files if you are using Vista/Seven)
And then what? Sorry I'm oblivious when it comes to this stuff.
hem.you click pcsx2.exe, configure it, and then go on like you did the first time...