New website launched!
As a web developer, I hate Joomla with all my strength  Tongue . Components, plugins, modules, templates and database, all of them mixed to confuse me when I want to edit a line of text in an existing big project. I prefer Wordpress, lol.

(05-03-2016, 03:26 PM)goldeen50 Wrote: New site is broken without javascript, so people using addons like noscript might be put off.

Weeeell... you shouldn't enter the websites I made. They are pretty script dependant  Tongue  (loading some php files dinamically, click events, google maps, toggling CSS classes...).

Anyway, congratulations for the new design!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X670E-F Gaming WiFi
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz CL30 DDR5
Monitor: Asus PG278QR

Sponsored links

(05-04-2016, 11:48 PM)masterotaku Wrote: As a web developer, I hate Joomla with all my strength  Tongue . Components, plugins, modules, templates and database, all of them mixed to confuse me when I want to edit a line of text in an existing big project. I prefer Wordpress, lol.

I'm with you on that one Tongue I prefer to write the website myself, I just suck at design, I let my colleague do that part lol. I did try Joomla, it was horribly over complicated and confusing, although if you want to get something together quickly, it'll do that, but it's not very moulded to applications such as ours (or a decent online shopping experience)
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Bositman, many thanks bro, the website looks AWESOME, It's alive again.
(05-03-2016, 03:44 PM)Bositman Wrote: No it isn't. It just removes the slideshow in such a way it leaves a huge gap between the menu and the rest of the website. Not my fault and something I can't fix.

Sorry, I somehow didn't notice that.
Looks and feels great, congrats ^^
And I appreciate keeping the darker theme.
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
it looks pretty Smile
AasfbaW-T... blue (classic) background killed my eyes when I was come back to PCSX2 site. XD

I like everything but I don't like avatar like (bositman's avatar) at left with news.

No back and forward page in the three latest box?
[Image: B0sYUKo.png]
What's wrong with the avatars? Are they too big, too colourful or don't you like avatars in general? That would explain, why you aren't using one for your forum account. Wink

Jokes aside, we're still working on the site as you can see. If someone has an idea what we could do with the main menu on small screens, let us know. Bositman doesn't like horizontal scrollbars, so we are looking for other solutions. Please post your ideas in http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-New-Home-page.
Thanks.
^ Shrink the main posts width - where the text is -, it is pretty wide and can be shrunk without looking weird. Also the avatars could be horizontal and between posts instead of vertical and taking width space.

And no one likes horizontal scrollbars :P
Hi! I've registered just to say that new design looks terrible at it's best. I'm sorry but this offsets on the top compared to content area is just terribly wrong.
The border-radius is insanely huge (10-15px wtf) - guys please take a look at your old console - it's a rectangular design and not a circle one ://
Besides have you heard anything about Open Sans font family or Roboto Condensed or any other eye pleasing fonts?
Also Bootstrap framework or similar is all way to go for your layout cause every second user visits your site from a mobile device.
The logo is something I would not comment cause I'm not a logo designer but honestly it doesn't feel right at all.
The footer page with a breadcrubs below - you are pioneering web design standards in a bad way.

I really love your project but the website is getting worse.

[Image: poorpcsx2.jpg]