Newbie Help?
Alright so I did everything how to run says. Although when I get to this screen.
[Image: 2ns5991.jpg]
but when I go under file run cd
I get this
[Image: 1556qzs.jpg]
So what do I do?

Sponsored links

I learned what I was doing was wrong so I used the .iso file and did some thing and put it configured it. When I press Run and Hit Execute it does this
offset = 0
blockofs = 24
blocksize = 2048
blocks = 1887232
type = 2
ZeroGS: creating
ZeroGS: 189 : 24
ZeroGS: Got Doublebuffered Visual!
ZeroGS: glX-Version 1.4
Xlib: extension "XFree86-VidModeExtension" missing on display "/tmp/launch-mxo3bu/:0".
ZeroGS: Depth 24
ZeroGS: you have Direct Rendering!
ZeroGS: *********
ZeroGS: OGL WARNING: multiple render targets not supported, some effects might look bad
ZeroGS: ******
ZeroGS: GS WARNING: Floating point render targets not supported, switching to 32bit
ZeroGS: Disabling MRT depth writing
Bus error

Now what. DX
(09-04-2009, 08:38 PM)Forever2468 Wrote: I learned what I was doing was wrong so I used the .iso file and did some thing and put it configured it. When I press Run and Hit Execute it does this
offset = 0
blockofs = 24
blocksize = 2048
blocks = 1887232
type = 2
ZeroGS: creating
ZeroGS: 189 : 24
ZeroGS: Got Doublebuffered Visual!
ZeroGS: glX-Version 1.4
Xlib: extension "XFree86-VidModeExtension" missing on display "/tmp/launch-mxo3bu/:0".
ZeroGS: Depth 24
ZeroGS: you have Direct Rendering!
ZeroGS: OGL WARNING: multiple render targets not supported, some effects might look bad
ZeroGS: ******
ZeroGS: GS WARNING: Floating point render targets not supported, switching to 32bit
ZeroGS: Disabling MRT depth writing
Bus error

Now what. DX

well, you need to get your bios. In order to do that, refer to this guide for usb: http://forums.ngemu.com/pcsx2-forum/8499...h-usb.html

or this one for over lan: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2329.html

The error you got (bus error) is the exact same one that I have so i guess you're not alone Sad