Newbie. I need help with 9.6
I have the configuration just right. However, when I try to run the DVD, the Ps2 Output shows:

"rom1 NOT FOUND"

"rom2 NOT FOUND"

"erom NOT FOUND"

"Framelimiter rate updated ,UpdateVSynvcRate>: 59.94 fps"

Shortly after, the whole thing crashes:

"pcsx2 0.9.6 has stopped working"

Help pl0x?

Sponsored links

Other than "pcsx2 0.9.6 has stopped working" there is no error message there, the first suggestion is to get the 0.9.7 and the updated plugins for it.

If the problem persists try giving us something that actually help to understand the problem. But above all.
DO NOT install under the C:\Program Files, actually avoid installing ANY game there, you can't be sore following this advice. Create something like C:\Games or in any other partition or disc and become used to install all games there. But it's valid only for Vista or Seven, for XP it's ok.

The MINIMAL information needed is
Your actual machine specs... CPU model and speed. Video Card and Operational System.
The Emulator's version being used, Plugins used, Hacks used (if any and possibly you'll need them)...
The actual game being running.

Updating the DirectX is a MUST, it's not enough the one you have actually seems to be updated, it probably will not be, even if you installed the OS today.
Imagination is where we are truly real
Not a bug report, moved...
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
QuAD Core 3.2GHz, 550 Watt, ati radeon 5750 hd, windows 7, 64 bit
9.6 and 9.7
Ratchet and Clank Series
I have direct X 11 installed
it sounds more like it can't find the bios roms imo. I can be wrong ofcourse!!
(08-15-2010, 08:46 AM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: Other than "pcsx2 0.9.6 has stopped working" there is no error message there, the first suggestion is to get the 0.9.7 and the updated plugins for it.

If the problem persists try giving us something that actually help to understand the problem. But above all.
DO NOT install under the C:\Program Files, actually avoid installing ANY game there, you can't be sore following this advice. Create something like C:\Games or in any other partition or disc and become used to install all games there. But it's valid only for Vista or Seven, for XP it's ok.

Your actual machine specs... CPU model and speed. Video Card and Operational System.
The Emulator's version being used, Plugins used, Hacks used (if any and possibly you'll need them)...

Updating the DirectX is a MUST, it's not enough the one you have actually seems to be updated, it probably will not be, even if you installed the OS today.

I have the same problem, moreover dont have any dvd to run instead i want to play the game through iso files which is that possible? and what an elf file is?
how do i get a game in this form.
and i dont have a graphic card. basically i have but its motherboards. i think its called chipset.
graphic card that are build in mother are ssoo stink you need to buy anew comp and fast or youre old stink graphic card dont support pixel shader 3 (happen with me too buying ane one solved the problem) for tkman maybe the game is not supported (nothig ) or maybe bad bios ( happen once changing him maybe will make it work ) or mabye you played with the sessting
(08-18-2010, 08:42 PM)tkman Wrote:
(08-15-2010, 08:46 AM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: Other than "pcsx2 0.9.6 has stopped working" there is no error message there, the first suggestion is to get the 0.9.7 and the updated plugins for it.

I have the same problem, moreover dont have any dvd to run instead i want to a game through iso files is that possible? and what an elf file is?
how do i get a game in this form.
and i dont have a graphic card. basically i have but its motherboards. i think its called chipset.
PS. Don't laugh with my pc i know its old i need a new one :/

Get PCSX2 0.9.7. It has an ISO selector.
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0GHz
MOB: ECS A780GM-A
GPU: XFX GeForce 8800 GTS 640MB
RAM: 4GB Dual-Channel DDR2 400MHz
he uses 0.97 and 0.96 didnt you read its from the iso or one from my old reason
(08-18-2010, 09:29 PM)abdo123 Wrote: he uses 0.97 and 0.96 didnt you read its from the iso or one from my old reason

I was talking to tkman and he obviously uses 0.9.6 because it says it in his pictures.
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0GHz
MOB: ECS A780GM-A
GPU: XFX GeForce 8800 GTS 640MB
RAM: 4GB Dual-Channel DDR2 400MHz