Newbie...Need help & guidance
Sad 
Hi everyone... I Have PCSX2 ver 0.9.0.6

My pc:
Intel 845 P4 @ 2.4ghz
Nvidia 6200 series 256 mb Graphics card
1.25 GB Ram

Can "Smackdown-Here comes the pain" or "Raw vs. smackdown 2009" start on my pc..
I know my pc is so slow!! Pls...tell me.. It doesnt matter if the graphics is poor or worst, i just want to play...
I would still like it, if the graphics is like PS1..
please tell me the requi
red configuration.....Plss...SadSadSad
[Image: wipe_b10.gif]

Sponsored links

for a game like this one, you will need about twice the power your PC has. Even with lowest settings, you won't get playable speeds.
to be honest, just change everything.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(06-13-2010, 01:51 PM)jesalvein Wrote: for a game like this one, you will need about twice the power your PC has. Even with lowest settings, you won't get playable speeds.

Thanks man for your Advice!!!
Can these games run smoothly on the above configurations suggetsed by you?

Another doubt...For PS2 games, which one is better Athlon or Intel (core 2 quad, I core 3 ,5 and 7) and the GPU you suggested "ATI RADEON HD 5570", Is it 1 GB or more?
I think Intel I core series are better than Athlon and further more much better than core 2 quad series, Isnt it? Correct me if i'm wrong.
Also do u know the rates of I core 3, 5 and 7 processors with compatible motherboards?? Thank u again....
(06-13-2010, 01:51 PM)jesalvein Wrote: for a game like this one, you will need about twice the power your PC has. Even with lowest settings, you won't get playable speeds.

Also... Do you know the settings to lower Gaming configuration as much as you can, i will try it with lower settings..

Man!! It seems I am the only one here with such low end PC!!!