Newbie keyboard mapping questions
Hi.
Please explain in the example of the God of war 2 - what does this symbol mean?

[Image: 0c5fd33c2539.jpg]

I don't have a pad, but it looks like a stick movement.
Can you translate into the virtual key mappings? How can I activate this from keyboard - do I need 2 buttons to be pressed?

Sponsored links

Im quite sure you can use the mouse as an analog stick with lilypad.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
I've tried already mouse without any luck.
Please translate this symbol into a list of virtual commands in the terms of pcsx2 configuration than need to be passed to the input of the emulator.
Well in the context of the game it means roll the left analog stick counter-clockwise, not sure how to do that offhand with just a keyboard. Search the forums for solutions to Lulu's overdrive in FFX, it used a similar stick movement. Pretty sure it boiled down to configuring the mouse as the analog stick.

In any case I'd suggest borrowing a joystick or gamepad from someone, GoWII relies heavily on analog stick stuff like that. Wired XBOX360 pads work great if you know someone with one laying around.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
Thanks.
in keyboard keep pressing these buttons in order.........

if u r asked to roll left analog stick counter-clockwise then press {left up right} keep pressing in the same order and u will be passed
Thank you. I have passed this... It took about 10 minutes of finger training. The most interesting part was where you need to constantly rotate the stick Smile