Newbie need help!!!
Hi everyone. Stats for my emulator:

Graphics: ZeroGS 0.97.1
Bios: USA v02.00(14/06/2004) Console
Cdvdrom: Gigaherz's CDVD Plugin 0.7.0

I guess the other stats are not as important but if they are, ill repost this thread.

Game trying to run:
Naruto Ultimate Ninja 2 Pal Multi5 (ISO)
I have no idea what region this game is, cause i got it from my friends.

I used Daemon Tools to mount the ISO image of this game, and after successfully configuring the emulator, i used config > cdvdrom, directing it to the drive where my ISO image is mounted. After that, i tried running the game pressing file > run cd/dvd, but errors occured. Dialog boxes stating :

1. Can't create gsLog.txt
2. GSinit error: -1
3. Failed Loading Memorycard from file: memcards/Mcd001.ps2
4. Failed Loading MemoryCard from file: memcards/mcd002.ps2
5. Can't create gsLog.txt (again)
6. GSinit Error: -1 (again)

After that another window pops up, which is named ZeroGS, and on the- *PCSX2* Emulation state is reset - window, a red thread - Boot Error > System.CNF not found - appears.

Dialog Boxes appeared again, stating:

1. Can't Create gsLog.txt
2. GSinit error: -1

And after that the emulator hangs and stops working.

PLZ HELP!!!!

Sponsored links

ok run as admin and you don't have to mount the iso to use it, just use Linuz Iso (ofcourse unmount your iso first). Glare
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(04-12-2009, 07:58 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: ok run as admin and you don't have to mount the iso to use it, just use Linuz Iso (ofcourse unmount your iso first). Glare

AWESOME!!!! well i found out, that after using the linuz iso plugin, i shouldnt use the option File > Run CD/DVD anymore, but rather use the Run > Execute option. BTW, is it possible for me to use my keyboard as a controller, rather than a joystick? and wat configs should i make?
(04-12-2009, 11:19 AM)james010101 Wrote:
(04-12-2009, 07:58 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: ok run as admin and you don't have to mount the iso to use it, just use Linuz Iso (ofcourse unmount your iso first). Glare

AWESOME!!!! well i found out, that after using the linuz iso plugin, i shouldnt use the option File > Run CD/DVD anymore, but rather use the Run > Execute option. BTW, is it possible for me to use my keyboard as a controller, rather than a joystick? and wat configs should i make?

Any pad plugin allows mapping of a keyboard keys.
umm you should stick with File->Run CD/DVD Glare (that's the right way to do it, run->execute is for if you want to get back into the game after closing the game Smile), and yes you can use your keyboard as a controller (joystick, they're the same thing Tongue). just use the lilypad plugin. Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(04-12-2009, 11:24 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: umm you should stick with File->Run CD/DVD Glare (that's the right way to do it, run->execute is for if you want to get back into the game after closing the game Smile), and yes you can use your keyboard as a controller (joystick, they're the same thing Tongue). just use the lilypad plugin. Smile

THX PPL!!!! it's working out!!!! too bad i can't give u guys kudos or appreciation points or something, if not i would give u a million of those Laugh