Newest Beta's
Heart 
well... since none of the official PCSX2 staff puts up new beta's i will do it.

Take note that these versions are not SUPPORTED. I do not take any credit for making this.All credit goes to the pcsx2 Team.
PCSX2 Rev. 3618
can be downloaded here

note: i will update this file every Week. so keep checking
also check the screenshot from the virus scan to see that it is safe.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

I dont think you are allowed to link to unofficial builds. If poeple want them they have to compile them themselves or google for it.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
they are official beta build's. but some people can't compile it so i do it for them. and yeah well.. reason why i do this is because earlier the playground pcsx2 people uploaded the beta's and now they don't so i took the job over.
as GamerGeek says that is not allowed,remove it soon or the mods will do
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
(08-07-2010, 07:36 PM)diegochiha Wrote: as GamerGeek says that is not allowed,remove it soon or the mods will do

no i will not do so. since i see no reason why this should be removed.i just compile the things and post it here.
i have readed the forum rules and i aien't doing anything wrong here
All that will happen is that the link will be removed by a moderator and you will recieve a warning.
Specs:
(08-07-2010, 07:38 PM)w2007v Wrote: no i will not do so. since i see no reason why this should be removed.i just compile the things and post it here.

cause non-official "beta", in other words, revision compile is not supported in this forum?
Quote:There will be no support for modified or unofficial SVN versions of PCSX2, nor any link to unofficial builds.

Quoted from rules.
Specs:
(08-07-2010, 07:38 PM)w2007v Wrote:
(08-07-2010, 07:36 PM)diegochiha Wrote: as GamerGeek says that is not allowed,remove it soon or the mods will do

no i will not do so. since i see no reason why this should be removed.i just compile the things and post it here.

are you sure? i think that you maybe missed something
[Image: 205toj8.jpg]
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
well yeah you guys are right but i am not removing it cause i think everybody deserves to have the newest rev. of the pcsx2
thank you for understanding Smile