Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Next Gen graphic for the PC
here is the newest Ureal Engine
it looks awesome........

the graphic of the pc wil be much better with this engine

i only wanted to post it because it's so interesting

Sponsored links

PCSX2 General Discussion is not where this belongs...
(11-26-2010, 09:09 AM)mcv Wrote: the graphic of the pc can be better than the console graphic engine
there was not a single point in history when it wasn't.
Check my profile for hardware/software and games i played on PCSX2.
(11-26-2010, 09:09 AM)mcv Wrote: the graphic of the pc can be better than the console graphic engine

dont mean to burst youre bubble as such but..

Quote:Unreal Engine 3 is a computer game engine developed by Epic Games. It is the third generation of Unreal Engine (UE3), designed for DirectX 9/10 PCs, the Xbox 360, and the PlayStation 3.

Unless you can show me a comparison of the engine on the PS3/XBox compared to the PC one Tongue
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif]
Like our Facebook Page and visit our Facebook Group!
May be better, why not? Anyway i prefer a good storyline and gameplay in games Smile
Phenom 1055T x6 3.5GHz ; nVidia GTS 250; 6Gb RAM; Windows 7 x64
@ summoner

Beacuse consoles have fixed graphics chips and cpu`s,and you can upgrade a deskptop pc any way you want adding more ram and buying a new gfx card or proccesor.But the quality depends on the game though
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
PS3 has only 256 MB of video memory.It needs more for antialising and AF in Crysis.
I mean... demos always look at amazing. Look at the DX11 demo, that's incredible but we haven't seen any games utilize it.
i5 520m :: ATI 5650 (700, 900) :: Samsun 830 128GB SSD:: 8GB (2x4GB) RAM
directx 11 is a huge mistake in my opininon ,they should release it like in 6-7 years from now,beacuse directx 10 is not fully used in most games so what are you expecting from directx 11 , so in short words directx 11 has a very very very long way to go
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
Most of PC have still win xp (well win7 begin to take the leadship), so dev did not use Dx10 for a long time and so no experience to do nice things.

Moreover Dx10 & 11 are only evolution of dx9, they are not a revolution. Dx10 adds geometry shaders. Dx11 adds tesselation. Actually geometry shader and tesselation are 2 techniques to update the geometry. So you could just skip dx10.

Why wait 6 years when you can get it now Wink