Nickelodeon SpongeBob SquarePants - The Movie (Europe) Frezzes
the freeze may have been caused by a memleak. if it has been tested before by anyone else using the 4gb patch then, no prob Smile
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

If it was a memleak the whole emulator would freeze and spam errors. According to this log, nothing of the sort happens. Your point is invalid and thus be quiet Tongue
(02-16-2015, 04:27 PM)Coornio Wrote: If it was a memleak the whole emulator would freeze and spam errors. According to this log
no ! , there are various instances of mem leaks even when there are no warning errors displayed in the log.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(02-16-2015, 01:24 PM)ssakash Wrote: the freeze may have been caused by a memleak. if it has been tested before by anyone else using the 4gb patch then, no prob Smile

Can you tell me what option is to use the 4gb patch? Maybe this solve the problem. Thank you.
Update: Ooops... sorry, i found it on the forum, thanks to google. Smile
I'm not sure whether the 4gb patch will fix the issue but, it's a worth a try Wink
- Refraction
(02-16-2015, 06:31 PM)ssakash Wrote: I'm not sure whether the 4gb patch will fix the issue but, it's a worth a try Wink

Test it, and it does the same thing.
Then, probably the game is still not compatible with pcsx2. You should wait for the devs to take a look at it.
- Refraction
(02-16-2015, 06:36 PM)ssakash Wrote: Then, probably the game is still not compatible with pcsx2. You should wait for the devs to take a look at it.

Sadly this game is exclusive on XBOX and PS2 only in Europe?
I need to find the USA version, maybe works.
The PC version is a complete joke, only a story using the mouse.
as said here : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Spongebob...ES-52895-E
you have no other choice than playing it on your PS2.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-16-2015, 06:40 PM)jesalvein Wrote: as said here : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Spongebob...ES-52895-E
you have no other choice than playing it on your PS2.

Yes, and i will do it soon. Smile
Maybe when the virgin dvd's are gone?