Nickelodeon SpongeBob SquarePants - The Movie (Europe) Frezzes
It frezzes in the loading screen, when we start a new game.
PCSX2 Version: 1.3.0

Cheers Happy

Attached Files
.txt   log.txt (Size: 2,91 KB / Downloads: 278)

Sponsored links

We dont support unofficial builds.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-16-2015, 12:48 AM)jesalvein Wrote: We dont support unofficial builds.

I'm going to post the log, from the official build.
Added.

Attached Files
.txt   log PCSX2 1.2.1.txt (Size: 1,27 KB / Downloads: 374)
The log is useless, doesn't point to anything.

The game is rated as MENUS for the NTSC version, meaning it won't go past them.
As for the european (PAL) version, it's INTRO. Meaning starting logos is all it will show, it won't even reach the menus before crapping out.

Should have checked the compatibility list first buddy Tongue
This game is listed as 'Intro' on PCSX2 compatibility. Meaning it can only reach the intro screen and doesn't get further.

You're out of luck with this game.

[Edit] Coornio beat me to it.....
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(02-16-2015, 01:26 AM)Coornio Wrote: The log is useless, doesn't point to anything.

The game is rated as MENUS for the NTSC version, meaning it won't go past them.
As for the european (PAL) version, it's INTRO. Meaning starting logos is all it will show, it won't even reach the menus before crapping out.

Should have checked the compatibility list first buddy Tongue

If the game frezzes why not fixed? Useless time to post log's. Test the game and you will see the problem.
(02-16-2015, 03:14 AM)AnimalBear Wrote: If the game frezzes why not fixed? Useless time to post log's. Test the game and you will see the problem.

It's been known that it freezes. If you had checked the compatibility you would have known that already. I don't need to test the game to see that.

The only reason i would test whether a game was working is IF i saw an interesting commit in the changelog that might affect compatibility, and THEN share my results about whether anything changed or not.
Alternatively, only if the game was last tested with an old version, like 1.1 or before.

If you're wondering why it isn't fixed, I would guess the reason being "we've no idea what's wrong really".
tried using the 4gb patch ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(02-16-2015, 12:53 PM)ssakash Wrote: tried using the 4gb patch ?

It has nothing to do with memory related problems, it just freezes. This game is just incompatible for now. Even on the latest GIT build it still freezes no matter what you try. That's why it's listed as incompatible.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)