Nightmare Before Christmas..
How ironic... Here it is the night before Christmas and I am having a nightmare trying to get this game working! It's Nightmare before Christmas: Oggies revenge on the PS2. I have a backup on my PC as my PS2 no longer works and I want to play this game really badly.

The problem is, I do not know much about emulators and can not get the game to run fluently. From what I can tell, the problem is that it runs fluent on simple stuff like title screens, but goes WAY down when it comes to game play and animation, under 20 fps I believe.

So as I mentioned, I am not very savy with this, but I can follow instructions well. If someone could please tell me what to download and how and what settings to change to get this running fluently I would more than appreciate it. I am searching for help here because I feel it is the place where I have the best chance of finding knowledgeable experts with this stuff. Thank you. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Also, if this is worth anything, I'm running this on a laptop with a Intel Core i3 processor with 4 GB if ram and an integrated graphics card

Sponsored links

Full PC specs? PCSX2 settings? Plugin settings? What do the EE/GS% numbers in the game window say when you get slowdowns?

Try the latest beta if you aren't already:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-off...ta-plugins
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64