No Message in GIT Version
Comes on screen saying what is happening. Is there a way to make there no Message Come Up?

Sponsored links

Go to the GSdx settings(the video plugin)=>OSD Configuration=>and disable the option

Btw since I can't try that feature,I want to ask...is it really all that annoying that I often see threads about how to disable it?

I for one think it's a good idea to know that the save state and the memory card save was saved successfully(I lost progress is some game in the past because of not actually saving when I press the F1(I don't remember the reason))
I don't find it annoying, but it can be a pain if you want to record an LP Tongue2
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-06-2017, 07:57 AM)jesalvein Wrote: I don't find it annoying, but it can be a pain if you want to record an LP Tongue2

Nothing Bad about it but when you playing it get in the Way

(05-06-2017, 07:37 AM)vsub Wrote: Go to the GSdx settings(the video plugin)=>OSD Configuration=>and disable the option

Btw since I can't try that feature,I want to ask...is it really all that annoying that I often see threads about how to disable it?

I for one think it's a good idea to know that the save state and the memory card save was saved successfully(I lost progress is some game in the past because of not actually saving when I press the F1(I don't remember the reason))

Thanks. It can be nice to know what is Happening but I guess its a Personal Choice