No PCSX2 sound on tv after plugging HDMI into Samsung tv
(08-05-2014, 04:00 PM)lolful64 Wrote: A while back I got the idea of playing all of my games on my tv and the best ( and only D: ) option was to use my HDMI cable and plug it into my tv. There is visual, control (because I'm using a wireless keyboard+mouse combo) and audio lag but that's because I have a pretty long HDMI cable so I don't mind that too much. Browsing youtube, soundcloudtomp3downloader, facebook whatever, it all works fine with no problems (except the lag I mentioned).

That is until I start playing my games. Suddenly there is 0 audio output on my tv (even though I have my laptop at 70% volume and tv at 25% [which is VERY loud for my tv, btw]). And what's worst is that when I tried to look up the issue on youtube the audio suddenly plays without fail (for youtube that is, not PCSX2 D: ).

After running back and forth, like a headless chicken, being told to fix the HDMI sound in control panel (which wasn't my problem, just to clarify) I gave up. If I'm missing something stop me here. I already feel stupid asking for help but what can I do? Is there something deep inside the audio settings I'm missing?
What did you use?

Sponsored links

The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go