No Shadows In God of War Using OpenGL Or DX11 Hardware Mode
I love Pcsx2 It's a great emulator. I am playing God Of War 1 on PCSX2 v1.3.1 and I am not getting any shadows with either opengl or dx11 hardware mode. Is this a limitation of the hardware , or is their a way to fix it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored links

OpenGL hardware should have shadows if you tick the HW OGL Depth option i think (could be one of the others), have a play around, cos i can't remember Tongue Remember to enable hw hacks and set your CRC level to none
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I think he's probably using a older version of PCSX2, please update to the latest development build.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I just updated 3 days ago.
did you try what refraction suggested earlier ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
yes i did no luck
please provide your emulog. maybe your GPU lacks the support of the latest Opengl features ?
- Refraction
Gow1 need acurate colclip
Here is my emulation log. And I am having a problem setting accuracy settings. I have tried running PCSX2 in administrator mode, and their is not a PCSX2 folder in either of my computers program folders, yet whenever I Turn them on and hit OK they're turned off again whenever I go back into the plugin settings window.

Emulation Log
Quote:Error GL_ARB_texture_barrier is not supported by your driver. Accurate options will be disabled! Sorry!

It seems that your drivers don't support the latest functions, try updating your drivers.
- Refraction