No XP/DirectX10 work around possible with pcsx2?
emmm getting back on topic i heard about some installation for directx 10 on xp but i think its a fake anybody knows something ?
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]

Sponsored links

I think the second and third post explained it
(10-18-2009, 06:49 PM)rama Wrote: Just get an OS that isn't almost a decade old!

^ Quoted for truth!
I mean, let go of XP already, people. Please. Tongue2

The earliest adapters are the people that have the most problems. I have XP, NEVER got Vista, and will wait for Win7. Just because it's newer, doesn't mean it's better!!!!
(10-20-2009, 07:57 PM)diegochiha Wrote: emmm getting back on topic i heard about some installation for directx 10 on xp but i think its a fake anybody knows something ?
I used the DX10 hack and I don't think it's worth it. On a Vista machine, DX10 looks no different from DX9 on Crysis, but it runs slower than it would in DX9 mode.

For whatever graphical improvement you may get in the DX10 gsDX, you probably wont be able to use it with the hack. I can't use it, for one.
(11-14-2009, 01:24 AM)snoman Wrote: The earliest adapters are the people that have the most problems. I have XP, NEVER got Vista, and will wait for Win7. Just because it's newer, doesn't mean it's better!!!!

I hope you're not waiting too long, since Win7 was already officially released on October 22.
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
(11-14-2009, 02:08 AM)boogerthe2nd Wrote:
(11-14-2009, 01:24 AM)snoman Wrote: The earliest adapters are the people that have the most problems. I have XP, NEVER got Vista, and will wait for Win7. Just because it's newer, doesn't mean it's better!!!!

I hope you're not waiting too long, since Win7 was already officially released on October 22.

He might buy it in 2 or more days seeing how long it took him to post in a thread that has been inactive for over 3 weeks...