No fixes seem to work for me!
My Colosseum Road To Freedom blinks so much at the intro part, then at the menu and the first part it's really smooth 60FPS then when I get into the battle at the intro it sort of goes all slow motion, the audio gets slow motion too :/ I've tried so many fixes, interlacing dosen't work? My EE is at 100% by the way, is it anything to do with my EE?

AMD Quad core processor A8-3520M 1.6 ghz
AMD radeon HD 6620G + 7670M 1GB GDDR3
Are my specs too low for PCSX2?

Sponsored links

Quote:My EE is at 100% by the way,
means your cpu is struggling. which isn't surprising because :
Quote:A8-3520M 1.6 ghz
This is really weak for pcsx2
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
So if I overclock my PC will I be able to get rid of slow mo?

My original PS2 stop working the only reason why I'm using this Sad
Get rid=> no
Reduce=> probably
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
If this is a notebook overclocking is probably not the best idea. But since this is the only improving solution that you can do I would recommend to play with slowdowns or get another pc.
Set the output of SPUX-2 to async-mix if it doesn't crash your game. By this at least the sound is normal.
Thanks all, PCSX2 is a very CPU demanding program I suppose? The requirements for this are higher than Crysis 3 xD

Would a 2.5 GHZ Quad core be enough to play normally?
(05-07-2014, 01:08 PM)CAaronD Wrote: Thanks all, PCSX2 is a very CPU demanding program I suppose? The requirements for this are higher than Crysis 3 xD

Would a 2.5 GHZ Quad core be enough to play normally?

Can't compare PC games to emulation. The PS2 is an entirely different computer architecture Tongue2
Or in other words, emulation is like reading Chinese when you don't know Chinese and need to look at the dictionary at each world...

and then when you translated some those words you still need to execute then, repeat...

So it is very demanding on the CPU, besides it depends on the game as well. Like PC games have different minimal requirements, PS2 games have too.

Edit: to make things worse, like in real life, sometimes that translation goes badly... some developers use in their games some "jargon" and "idioms" or slang practically untranslatable by normal means (albeit the slang comes more from the emu devs trying to resolve the mess).
Imagination is where we are truly real