No games work on decent specs
I've tried 3 or 4 different games and can't seem to get any games to run at a playable rate (>= 40fps).

I'm running on the following specs:

CPU: Intel Mobile Core 2 Duo T5750 (Merom): 2.00Ghz, ~660Mhz FSB
RAM: 2GB DDR2 (333Mhz :/ )
GPU: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3400 (256MB)

I take it that the RAM might be bottle-necking me or are these specs high enough?

Sponsored links

What 3 or 4 games did you try? On what settings?

You have a slow CPU and graphics cards but give us some more info so we can try to help better.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Well,I don't mean to be rude,but those specs are not as decent as you think they are.
Mobile CUP's/GPU's don't go well with PCSX2.
Anyway,
PCSX2 version?
Config?
All your CPU and GPU are bottlenecks, you gotta buy a new PC.
durable PC since 2008
CPU : E7200 @ 2.53 GHz 1.04 V / OC 3.7 GHz 1.36 V (390*9.5, 4GB DDR2 780)
GPU : 8600GT (GDDR3, 256 MB) / OC (750 / 900)
BOARD : GA-EP31-DS3L (rev 1.0) broken and bought a second hand one replaced
PSU : 300 W
Emulators can't do miracles, it's supposed the emulating machine being more powerful than the emulated one.

If it's not the case the only hope is to be able to play with restrictions, some speed hacks will help although they may introduce collateral effects or even break the game.

Sorry but apart from some inspired and clever hacks and optimizations there is nothing else to be expected from the emulator's team to help lower end machines... most probably will be the contrary, elevating the minimal and recommended specs to allow for better accuracy and quality.

Still, these guys showed they are wonderful and clever and inspired, keep following the releases Smile
Imagination is where we are truly real