No indication of saved states
Hey there,

First of all, thank you so much for investing your free time for this project. The emulator works flawlessly!

I have only one small issue. With my PS1 emulator, I can save states using F1, load states using F3 and switch between those states using F2. It seems that this should work exactly the same way here. Using F1 and F3 works, but I do not get any indication whether it worked or not. While that's not the main issue, the fact that I do not get an indication using F2 makes these shortcuts not very usable for me - I mostly resort to exiting the game and using manual saves in the menus of PCSX2.

I'm not sure whether this is working as intended or whether something is not working in my case. I'm using PCSx2 1.2.1.

Many thanks!

Sponsored links

Some people already considered putting a HUD to show such information. Unfortunately nobody found the time so far.
The only indication for me that saving worked was a small audible or visible lag I saw during pressing F1.
The current savestate can be cycled with F2 and Shift+F2. The current active one is written in the title bar of the gs window. Unfortunately one can not see that in fullscreen mode. If you don't see the title bar you have to count.

Unfortunately there is no satisfactory solution to your problem.
Oh, okay, thanks for your answer and the hint with the title bar. This already helps a lot, as now I can use different save states much more easily.
Try my multi converter.
It also has a feature to create image preview of the same state and see it while pressing F2 or the Home button
(12-30-2014, 04:48 PM)vsub Wrote: Try my multi converter.
It also has a feature to create image preview of the same state and see it while pressing F2 or the Home button
could you provide the link for it, i will love to test it.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
My signature