No presets in 1.7 version?
I'm so impressed with 1.7 build. The interface looks really nice and the settings are easily navigate, and give you many more options. However, I don't see the presets. It is really useful to boost the game speed quickly. For instance, Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution can't be played properly without presets. You should set it over aggressive. Otherwise, the game speed is too slow to play.
Did the developer remove it on 1.7 build? Or am I not able to find it?

Sponsored links

no, it's been removed. just use default settings
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(09-28-2022, 09:22 AM)jesalvein Wrote: no, it's been removed. just use default settings

So sad...
I did more harm than good. default settings are more efficient than any preset, and if you really need to adjust a few things, you can use per game settings
(09-28-2022, 09:45 AM)jesalvein Wrote: I did more harm than good. default settings are more efficient than any preset, and if you really need to adjust a few things, you can use per game settings
Where is the per game settings?
right click on game->properties
(09-28-2022, 10:36 AM)jesalvein Wrote: right click on game->properties

Aha...thanks for the info. But the result is the same. I have no idea what I should change. Hope 1.8.0 version provides the optimization setting per game. I heard Dolphin provides it. It is really a time saver.
1.7 actually does.
the gamedb has auto-gamefixes
(09-28-2022, 02:08 PM)jesalvein Wrote: 1.7 actually does.
the gamedb has auto-gamefixes

Really? But I don't feel it. Every game setting looks the same. That's what I mentioned in OP.
It's normal. there are no "golden" settings for each game. It all depends on user's taste. the automatic gamefixes are here to make the game run, avoid crash, and some glitches.
Presets were mostly about speedhacks. it's best not to touch them to keep games stable.

If you really need them, then the per-game settings will help