No shadows missing fix?
Just like the title say, no dev interest in shadows missing fix? Many game such like soul calibur series, god of war 2 etc... Is noticeable and felt weird to play with that abnormal graphic. I hope some body will fix this soon. Thanks!

Sponsored links

Shadows have been removed on purpose because they cause problems. Play in software mode if you want an authentic experience
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Of course i know software mode is fine, but it run too slow, better play with my own console.
I stick with pcsx2 is because want to enjoy experience of HD feature. Why dev have to remove shadow from hardware mode and not try figure how to solve the problem? I know is very hard to do it, just hope someone could focus on it. Smile
Its not always a case of not wanting to do it, unfortunately directx cant always do the same tricks that the ps2 can do, this is one of the casualties of doing emulation unfortunately.

It could be the case that it is completely possible, but requires a heavy process to achieve the same output, which could likely make it slower than software mode.

Oh i see, how about the next gen cpu ivy bridge? could this chip possible handle it?
Only if it brings something to the table we can take advantage of, otherwise its no more of an advantage than overclocking your cpu

Play with hd+no shadow always better than SW mode (poor graphic+extremly low fps).
With HW mode and hd, you are playing the 9/10 God Of War Collection graphic on ps3. So be satisfied with what you have now: the epic emulation, yeah!