No way to fix these KHII minor issues?
Hello, I am playing KHII on PCSX2 1.4.0 and I noticed two issues seems to be not on the wiki.
One is rendering resolution being native resolution when there is a description window on the screen or the screen is fading out.
The other is seeing some garbages on the subtitles, black things appearing above the text.(As in the image)

Are there any work arounds for this? I'm playing resolution 3xnative, emulation preset 2(safe). It was same on native, preset 5.
Intel Celeron N2840 CPU, Intel HD Graphics 311MHz GPU

Sponsored links

The garbage on subtitles is from upscaling unless you are playing the Final Mix version with the english patch then its always going to be there becuase of the patch and theres no fix but its such a minor issue its not a problem.
(08-15-2016, 11:23 PM)Topken Wrote: The garbage on subtitles is from upscaling unless you are playing the Final Mix version with the english patch then its always going to be there becuase of the patch and theres no fix but its such a minor issue its not a problem.

Okay. Thanks. Do you know anything about the resolution issue?
Intel Celeron N2840 CPU, Intel HD Graphics 311MHz GPU
First time I have heard of something like that so I have no idea
Too me the graph is look nice and work well.
I play final too and can't fix the subs. Somewhere the tutorial still japan words.
[Image: otTmU2n.jpg]