Now everything runs smooth! How?
Smile 
Hello Community!  Smile

What happend in the last update of 03.04.23?

The last weeks, every game i own had (here and there) big lag issues. For example: GTA: Vice City Stories.

This update changed everything! I dont know what happend. I dont know what u did but now everything runs smooth!
I cant believe it!
Im sorry for wasting ur time, but i am so shocked.. I dont know what to say. What was changed in this update?
Im scared to do any update from now on Laugh  because i dont want to ruin my experience.

I can only say, Thank you! for whatever u changed. It works so much better! Im speechless.

Greetings,

Captain! Biggrin

Sponsored links

I'm glad it works better for you, I mean you could turn off updates if you wanted to, or keep a separate copy if you like, but we try not to break things in a bad way if we can help it. Glad it runs better for you Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(04-04-2023, 09:47 AM)refraction Wrote: I'm glad it works better for you, I mean you could turn off updates if you wanted to, or keep a separate copy if you like, but we try not to break things in a bad way if we can help it.  Glad it runs better for you Smile

I know u dont try to break games Laugh . 2 months ago, there was an update where some games run smooth too. But i updated pcsx2 and it never changed until the update i talked about in this thread Smile  I did a backup from this version. From now on, im safe! But thanks anyway for the reply!

Greetings!