Nvidia Drivers and Vista Service Pack 2
Ok, I got the emu. working at 60+ fps, but I cannot raise the native resolution anymore than 800x600. I was wondering if any custom drivers would improve the performance of my card.
Specs.
Nvidia 9650 1gb Vram
Intel Core2 Duo 2.66 Ghz

Sponsored links

Latest official nVidia drivers will give you the best performance.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
if you have vista SP2, try going down the list, 185.85 seems to have some trouble with it for some reason Angry
(06-03-2009, 01:02 AM)Saiki Wrote: if you have vista SP2, try going down the list, 185.85 seems to have some trouble with it for some reason Angry

I haven't noticed any issues. What are some of the complaints?
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
(06-03-2009, 01:03 AM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote:
(06-03-2009, 01:02 AM)Saiki Wrote: if you have vista SP2, try going down the list, 185.85 seems to have some trouble with it for some reason Angry

I haven't noticed any issues. What are some of the complaints?

well, I for one can't shut down my pc at all.. I have heard there are other issues, but I know my problem is the 185.85 driver (cause it shut down in safe mode, where the driver isn't used at all)
I even contacted microsoft about it, we reinstalled it yet again (this makes 5 by the way) and it only worked for 2 days before failing again..
also, why cant i increase the native resolution without experiencing lag?
probably the speed of your processor has something to do with it
Wrong,most probably your graphics card can't take the extra load. If GSdx is reporting above 90% usage,your gfx card is bottlenecking your system (which is like 99% sure if the lag appears on a higher native resolution)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
so i should probably wait for a sp2 compatible driver.....
crap.....
I'm going down the ranks from 182 and lower