Nvidia Hack
Basically I need to enable the Nvidia Hack for Budokai 3 so the menus will stop randomly zooming in, but for some odd reason the option is not in my list of HW hacks. I have the latest version of PCSX2. Can I download it from somewhere and add it that way?

My Hacks Configuration list looks like this: (Sorry no screenshot)
MSAA
Skipdraw
Alpha
Half-pixel Offset
Sprite
WildArms Offset
Aggressive-CRC
Alpha Stencil
Disable CRCs
TC Offset X
TC Offset Y

Sponsored links

unless you dont know have recent build from our build bot its there
I just updated today from 1.0.0 (R 5350) to the latest version (1.2.1) from the offcial site and it's not there. I ran the installer EXE and then ran the new PCSX2. Perhaps I didn't update correctly?
http://pcsx2.net/download/development/git.html <- dev build

http://pcsx2.net/download/releases/windo...inary.html <- stable build

Both have the nvidia hack under HW hacks
Thanks! Should I just delete the older ones entirely (files, folders, everything) and extract the contents of the RAR (I went with the stable build) into a folder a use that one from now on?
(01-31-2015, 12:16 AM)ArchSublime Wrote: Should I just delete the older ones entirely (files, folders, everything) and extract the contents of the RAR (I went with the stable build) into a folder a use that one from now on?

NO NO NO. Extract everything out, replace any of the same files with the newer ones, and when you run PCSX2, the First-Time Configuration should have a pop-up asking you if you want to import settings.
Odd. Don't know why you couldn't simply get rid of the older files/folders and use a new one but ok lol
I have Pcsx2 Stable and PCSX2 Git folder , I just override though newer verisons I general just delete the plugin folder doing so other wise i would have plugins going back years.
(01-31-2015, 12:28 AM)ArchSublime Wrote: Odd. Don't know why you couldn't simply get rid of the older files/folders and use a new one but ok lol

Well if you delete them all you'll be deleting your BIOS, memory cards, save states, screenshots, etc.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I also have my Bios folder and Memory Card folder out side of PCSX2 folder so as i dont accidental delete them.