Nvidia Shield and PCSX2?
Well, it's impossible to test via LAN. Remember, this is an Nvidia streaming service. It is designed to stream solely to Nvidia Shield devices, which are the Portable and Tablet versions (I have both). Neither of these devices has an ethernet port. You also can't just download this app on some laptop or something to test. It's impossible. The service was not meant to be used via LAN it was meant to be used via home wi-fi...

Sponsored links

So exchanging the router is the other solution. This you already did but i think younwere unsure if this test was valid? Keep in mind that you probably dont need internet to test wifi streaming. Just 'connect' both of your devices to the other router.
Well, my first test with the new router was a positive one. At least, the connection stayed pretty stable with only the a very small amount of crackling here and there. I still have more tests to do but I think this WNDR004v3 router may be more compatible with the Shield devices. We'll see. I'll post an update later.
Well, I want to say thank you all for your help, time and effort trying to get my issue sorted. I really love the PS2 and think this emulator is fantastic in that it allows us to play all those great gems of yesteryear. Hooking up the Netgear router and using that and it's 100% successful. I just livestreamed a 2 hour session of Romancing SaGa without so much a minute hiccup! It was literally rock solid with no jitter, interference, lag or anything. Played beautifully and looked great on the Portable's screen upscaled to 6x native resolution.

So, thank you all very much. I will post more issues here if I have them in the future because you guys actually try to respond and help, whereas other forums just kind of leave you hanging. Thanks again and happy gaming all!

- Fluent