OH MY GOSH! Why does Kingdom Hearts run so GREAT!?
This game works better than any other that I have. It's crazy, even on my average system, I can still get 4X rendering working at 60FPS!!! That's insane. I can barely get RE4 to run 60 on 3X, so I just default to 2X. And Shadow of the Colossus runs 60FPS at native rendering, but 40-53 on 2X. But KINDGOM HEARTS? NUH UH! That thing'll run no matter what settings I use. And Midnight club 2 doesn't run that great either, number 3 actually works better for some reason. I love you kingdom hearts... for working so perfectly....

Sponsored links

(06-06-2013, 09:07 PM)joshsonic26 Wrote: This game works better than any other that I have. It's crazy, even on my average system, I can still get 4X rendering working at 60FPS!!! That's insane. I can barely get RE4 to run 60 on 3X, so I just default to 2X. And Shadow of the Colossus runs 60FPS at native rendering, but 40-53 on 2X. But KINDGOM HEARTS? NUH UH! That thing'll run no matter what settings I use. And Midnight club 2 doesn't run that great either, number 3 actually works better for some reason. I love you kingdom hearts... for working so perfectly....

Kingdom hearts isn't that intensive I can probably run it at 6x native with my laptop without drops (haven't tried it though)
CPU: Core i7 3610QM 2.30GHz (Turbo up to 3.10GHz)
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 670m 3gb
RAM: 16gb ddr3
[Image: images.jpg]
I wish I could play all my games as easily as kingdom hearts....
since KH1 is one of the less intensive 3D games, it's not that surprising.
it can run near full speed on a Pentium 4 @3.0 ghz with a 8600GT
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
on my E2200 I got full speed with a 8400GS, a very lousy card (4.9 or so if just 1 core speed)
What an single core processor do something like that.....unbelivable...