OS X Lion Sound and Graphics Glitch
for the past few days i have been trying to run Kingdom Hearts on Pcsx2 with os x lion. it works perfectly except for the 2 second sound delay and an inverse color issue during the game. the code for the color issue is

ZZogl-PG: render target null, no constraints. Ignoring

is the solution to this problem a different plugin setting? Please respond Laugh

Sponsored links

there is a newer version of zzogl available than is in the package, iirc.
also make sure every option in the sound plugin is DESELECTED.
(even the one that says recommended)
It should fix your 2 second sound delay.
13" 2010 Mac Book Pro - Snow Leopard 10.6.7 - Pcsx2 Version: 0.9.6 (and praying on 0.9.7 to release)
2.4Ghz Intel Duo Core | NVIDIA 320M (256mb) | 4 Gigs 1067mhz DDR3 Ram

thanks for the graphics info i'll check it out, also i've used every combination of sound setting i could try (including deselecting all of them) i noticed you have snow leopard it may be that deselecting fixes it on that and not os x lion
I had a same glitch as you, I later found out my disc looked like it was a day in hell. Check for any bad scratches if so get a new disc, there only like 20$ for a used one.
(09-04-2011, 07:13 PM)ebok Wrote: thanks for the graphics info i'll check it out, also i've used every combination of sound setting i could try (including deselecting all of them) i noticed you have snow leopard it may be that deselecting fixes it on that and not os x lion

I had a sound delay with KHII on snow leopard, but then upgraded to lion and the sound delay went away (with all boxes unchecked). Now, the game will start with a sound delay, but after a couple of minutes playing time the sound delay will diminish until it goes away completely.
Turn your dock hiding on as well, that for some reason increases the program's performance for me.

Hope that helps
13" MacBook Pro (March 2011)
Display: 1280x800
CPU: Intel Core i5 2.3 GHz w/ 2.9 GHz Turbo Boost
Memory: 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB
Software: Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3
also, turning off every application youre not using couldnt hurt either. Try to max out your available system resources because pcxs2 will use every bit it is given.
13" 2010 Mac Book Pro - Snow Leopard 10.6.7 - Pcsx2 Version: 0.9.6 (and praying on 0.9.7 to release)
2.4Ghz Intel Duo Core | NVIDIA 320M (256mb) | 4 Gigs 1067mhz DDR3 Ram