Odin's sphere is too slow !!!
(05-14-2013, 01:39 PM)elsword Wrote: i am using dx10 with 3x native , still 50 FPS (speedhack off) wth Wacko

i think it is some kinds of a bug , well let's live with it........

Why not use native? Also, you can try software mode with 3 extra rendering threads as the above suggested.

Sponsored links

I would totally rofl if he's playing PAL version ~ couse that's exactly how it looks like;p. People should get some kind of rewars for such threads "LOL of the week" at main page or something, I mean they make us laugh soo often.^_^

Edit: oh soo in the battle it is 60;p, didn't notice, would need some weird hack to randomly switch from pal to ntsc;p.(now that I think off the PAL version of this game did had 60hz switch;p)

It's probably just getting limited by memory bandwidth, hence "allow 8 bit textures" hack in GSdx should help for that;].
post the emulog please?
(05-14-2013, 02:48 PM)miseru99 Wrote: I would totally rofl if he's playing PAL version ~ couse that's exactly how it looks like;p. People should get some kind of rewars for such threads "LOL of the week" at main page or something, I mean they make us laugh soo often.^_^

Edit: oh soo in the battle it is 60;p, didn't notice, would need some weird hack to randomly switch from pal to ntsc;p.(now that I think off the PAL version of this game did had 60hz switch;p)

It's probably just getting limited by memory bandwidth, hence "allow 8 bit textures" hack in GSdx should help for that;].

hey guys, checking "allow 8 bit textures" did work !!! now the game runs constantly @60 FPS with this option checked

someone mind adding this on the wiki ? it might be helpful for some people