[Official Comment Thread] Pcsx2 svn snapshots and user-compiled svn revs
First off, I'm sorry for the vagueness of this but I've noticed a problem with the save states using the latest SVN (831):

1) In the title bar of the PCSX2 window it shows "State: 0" which I'm guessing is the currently selected save state slot. However, even if you press F2 to change slots it doesn't update the title bar.

2) I wish I still had the exact error, but when trying to load one particular save state I got a message about "mgts" and it wouldn't load the save state. Maybe it got corrupted? I wish I saved the exact error message...

Sorry for the vagueness again but maybe somebody else has experienced these as well...

Sponsored links

which pad plugin you using? Rolleyes
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(03-27-2009, 06:04 PM)LuisR14 Wrote: which pad plugin you using? Rolleyes

Lilypad from the SVN
Old savestates will not work with newer versions of the emu. If you are using an old savestate, it's normal for it not to work.

If it's a new savestate you just made, it's another matter
It's a brand new save state. I specifically erased all the old save states when I downloaded the new SVN version.

If it happens again I'll screen-shot the error and save the save state file.
(03-27-2009, 06:13 PM)sofakng Wrote:
(03-27-2009, 06:04 PM)LuisR14 Wrote: which pad plugin you using? Rolleyes

Lilypad from the SVN
ugh obvious since you said it says "State #" in the titlebar (a hack introduced with lilypad 0.9.11), make sure you have both pad options set to lilypad
Windows 7 64bit

I was wondering if anyone else had an issue in the newest build with KH2 that i'm experiancing. In DX10 mode with GSDX the ground turns black often, which is often fixed by going into the menu and exiting it. Also having an issue where the screen and HUD flash and the game slows down to like 20 fps. Usually during battle. Its weird, cause the game runs at a constant 65 fps when those issues arent around.
Tekken Tag is getting worse by the revision Angry
sofakng: As LuisR14 implied, it's actually LilyPad that adds that text to the window title (You can see the option under hacks. I added it to LilyPad because GSDX doesn't display the state number on-screen). If you have keyboard input disabled in LilyPad, that number will never be updated. Might also have issues if you're using two different pad plugins. If neither of those is the case, don't know what to tell you.
(03-30-2009, 03:40 AM)Slander Wrote: I was wondering if anyone else had an issue in the newest build with KH2 that i'm experiancing. In DX10 mode with GSDX the ground turns black often, which is often fixed by going into the menu and exiting it. Also having an issue where the screen and HUD flash and the game slows down to like 20 fps. Usually during battle. Its weird, cause the game runs at a constant 65 fps when those issues arent around.
are you using the latest pcsx2? Rolleyes
Windows 7 64bit