[Official Comment Thread] Pcsx2 svn snapshots and user-compiled svn revs
Yes sir, revision 835. But the vanilla 0.9.6 does the same thing.
**EDIT** The black ground bug is fixed by using DX9.. but at a cost of FPS.. and the flashing bug is still there too... weird. Even when I turn all the hacks off, Logarithmatic Z, Texture filtering and everything the flashing is still there.

Sponsored links

you could try changing the interlacing option for the flickering. Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Aha, I figured it out. It was VUSkip doing it. I changed it to Normal/Limit and the flickering goes away. I can settle for a lower framerate in DX9. Thanks guys!
aah yes i remember setting VUSkip doing that to me after using some of the betas after 0.9.6. Smile
Windows 7 64bit

Yes, VUSkip is a *hack*. Changes to VIFdma or VUmicro recompilers can affect vuskip's behavior in some games, in addition to code changes to the actual VUskip code itself. As far as the VUskip code is concerned, I have it set to be favoring stability at this point -- altering it's behavior to the 'old' system can make some games run less flickery but can cause others to hard lock or permanently lose important geometry from their scenes. So it's just always a toss-up as to what you'll get when using the VUskip.
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team
I don't like posting new topic's on forums, but...

I wish TimeSplitters Future Perfect was fixed. I don't think it's ever worked properly on PCSX2.

Try to start the first level in Story Mode, and PCSX2 crashes back to desktop with a "PCSX2 has encounted a problem and need's to close we're sorry for the inconvenience" right after it finishes loading the level (after the movie).

It also crashes back to desktop with that error when I try and switch a weapon to the alternative fire mode in other modes like Arcade...this is with the NTSC version.
Ivy Bridge 3770K @ 3.9GHz - MSI TwinFrozr GTX680 4GB...
...Nerpyderp.
Could anyone help me ? I have the same problem as http://forums.pcsx2.net/archive/index.ph...-3916.html
I have the stroboscope effect, i read that " It was - FPU hack for Tekken [v]
so, when you switch it off all works! " but, where do i find the place to switch it off ? Im pretty bad at this sort of stuff, so maybe someone can help me out? I have the latest beta of PCSX2.
And where do i find this "hack" stuff ?
thats a gsdx bug, playing with your resolution usually fixes it (cant remember if using native or what but something works)
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I got rid of the square pattern, but i still have the stroboscopic effect, wheres the tekken fpu hack??
that hack doesn't exist in the latest 0.9.6 and betas. Glare (it exists only in the playground builds, which is old)
Windows 7 64bit