Sponsored links

Reading the post here
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html

would be beneficial...
woops looks like i didn't take the time to read through it, my bad Tongue Blush
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
beta 720 has definitely provided a varying boost in framerate for some of my games over the 0.9.6 official release. RE4 is just a tiny bit smoother, and Smackdown Here Comes the Pain has improved greatly in-game.
I don't know if it's been posted somewhere but between r720 and r719,on r720 savestates loaded/saved from File=>Save=> makes the emu crash(this is something bad for me especially about loading states)
F3.
Except if your F3 key is broken, I see no reason to even have the menu item for quickload Tongue2
(03-12-2009, 01:20 PM)rama Wrote: F3.
Except if your F3 key is broken, I see no reason to even have the menu item for quickload Tongue2

Here's one reason...you can load a save state even without the disk.On some games the data that is written on a savestate allows you to do a lot of thing without the need of the disk.
The specific breakage was the Load/Save other option, which is actually functionality not reproducible with F3. That is, if someone wanted to use special filenames for savestates, then using the menu is the only option. (and was broken)
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team
I've tried r754 and the command lines are not working correctly(is this correct "D:\Games\Playstation 2\pcsx2 r754.exe" "D:\Games\Playstation 2\games\Atelier Iris 3.ISO" -bootmode=1)

If it is then -bootmode= doesn't do anything,it always boots through the BIOS and then the game(with 0,1 or without it)

And there's something strange...I though there is no feature run run a game like that(from command line) but there is.I've tried on r719(the emu crash when I press escape)and pp426(escape completely closes the emu)and the game is starting with
"D:\Games\Playstation 2\pcsx2 r754.exe" "D:\Games\Playstation 2\games\Atelier Iris 3.ISO"
Ok this is my fault. The parameters do not use '=', so the correct for is actually:

"D:\Games\Playstation 2\pcsx2 r754.exe" "D:\Games\Playstation 2\games\Atelier Iris 3.ISO" -bootmode 1

That should work in the current revisions.
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team