[Official Comment Thread] Pcsx2 svn snapshots and user-compiled svn revs
(03-13-2009, 06:17 AM)Air Wrote: Ok this is my fault. The parameters do not use '=', so the correct for is actually:

"D:\Games\Playstation 2\pcsx2 r754.exe" "D:\Games\Playstation 2\games\Atelier Iris 3.ISO" -bootmode 1

That should work in the current revisions.

Ok it works now thanks,but there's something that isn't really a problem but it's not how pcsx2 works when you don't use command lines and press escape.Now when I use command lines and press escape the console goes in front an the gui in back.

Anyway it's now really a problem but if this is fixed will be better(but that's my opinion)

Sponsored links

yea that happens to me too when i use the GUI way. Sad
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
AIR , is it possible to load an elf and then the cd by command line , since for what i recall from the svn comments you added the elf but you say it wont load any dvd plugin

example
pcsx2 data.elf game.iso -bootmode 2
CPU - [PHENOM 9950 BE 3.0 GHZ | GFX - [Evga 260GTX]
OS - [Vista 64 Business] | RAM - [4GB Gskill 1066Mhz]
Older savestates aren't working since r777(on 776 is ok).When I try to load on any newer than r777 it gives me an error:
Error: Out of memory
This is not a bug. Savestates do break sometimes. Which means, when something in the emulation changes. Which is why you're all advised to rely on memcards as your main way to save your game progress
(03-14-2009, 11:40 PM)Krakatos Wrote: This is not a bug. Savestates do break sometimes. Which means, when something in the emulation changes. Which is why you're all advised to rely on memcards as your main way to save your game progress

The savestate version in the console is the same and refraction didn't say anything about updating the savestate version.If it wasn't a bug when you try to load older states that are not supported anymore,in the console will just say so.

I know about what you're saying but I don't thing now that's the case.
XD ... you know, I usually know what I'm talking about....

[03/14/09 02:20:34 ] Refraction : only drawback, i broke old savestates ;p
[03/14/09 02:23:30 ] Krakatos : who cares... proper emulation is more important

This was 20 minutes before the commit of 777...
(03-15-2009, 12:15 AM)Krakatos Wrote: XD ... you know, I usually know what I'm talking about....

[03/14/09 02:20:34 ] Refraction : only drawback, i broke old savestates ;p
[03/14/09 02:23:30 ] Krakatos : who cares... proper emulation is more important

This was 20 minutes before the commit of 777...

Well ok but still,the problem with how unsupported states are reported is here.

PS.Damn I have to make my save states again.
Is this going to be a permanent change, such as what happened when moving from VM to VTLB, or is it a temporary issue that will be fixed in a later revision?

I know that savestates have been broken before and then fixed later, so I was basically just wondering if that's the case here.
didn't you read the post above?

Quote:This was 20 minutes before the commit of 777...
that means it's already fixed from revision 777 (hmm perfect number Smile)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja