[Official Comment Thread] Pcsx2 svn snapshots and user-compiled svn revs
Would be nice if you attached the files somewhere external instead of eating away our server space with 20mb of attachments Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

(10-23-2013, 11:20 PM)Bositman Wrote: Would be nice if you attached the files somewhere external instead of eating away our server space with 20mb of attachments Tongue
ops, i forgot to delete the r5741 build which had some compiler source files left in by mistake
i leave only r5745 that's 6MB and i added a mirror
could this go well?
New self-compiled devel (and debug) version Tongue2
Updated to da4a785fae525e1f20fad2f6cb7db727a85e16ad commit

Compiled with visual studio 2013.

It would be nice if somebody could explain the difference between devel and debug versions Tongue2

In this latter there's no Lillypad or ZZOgl for compiling problems btw

Attached Files
.7z   pcsx2-da4a785-windows-devel-x86.7z (Size: 4,56 MB / Downloads: 346)
.7z   pcsx2-da4a785-windows-debug-x86.7z (Size: 5,64 MB / Downloads: 317)
It seems that the official SVN snapshots are coming with all of the GSDX versions except for AVX2. Is there a reason for this? Would it be possible to include GSDX-AVX2 in the builds for those with Haswell to take advantage of?

There are other plugins not present, but this was the most confusing because the other versions are there.
It's probably left out of the build configuration and no one has that CPU and noticed it 'till now Tongue2
The GIT builds that I made here while the buildbot was down include AVX2. They aren't updated anymore, but the latest one is still pretty recent.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
In the latest automatic builds (starting sometime last week) ALL widescreen patches are broken. The archive "cheats_ws.zip" is one level too deep: it includes an extra folder called "cheats_ws" instead of unzipping directly to the .pnach files. In other words, the directory structure is cheats_ws.zip\cheats_ws\xxxxx.pnach instead of cheats_ws.zip\xxxxx.pnach.

This prevents the automatic loading of any widescreen patches! A temporary workaround would be to unzip them all (and optionally rezip them with the correct structure), but this really should be fixed so that it doesn't require any maintenance. Or maybe the widescreen patch / cheat loaders could be smart and access any .pnach file even if it is below folders, but it still doesn't make sense to have the double folder in the automatic one.

(P.S. if this involves some kind of editing of the build bot, see my post about missing GSDX-AVX2 above if possible for another buildbot-related bug.)
Thanks, I broke them with an earlier commit. Should be fine again now.
(08-03-2014, 09:02 AM)rama Wrote: It's probably left out of the build configuration and no one has that CPU and noticed it 'till now Tongue2

Just an FYI, as of build gc89e703 the AVX2 plugin is still missing.
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
Yea, it's a build bot configuration change that's pending. Thanks for reminding though Smile