[Official Comment Thread] Playground beta versions and svn compiles
i have seen that the devlopement is gone great this week i see r655 in google page

if u continue like that we will have the fully playable emulator at this monthe end

i just wanted to say thanx and can i ask when will u put links for the new rvn caude i enter the page every 5 mniute hopping its released cause it had great optimazation

and thanx again

if i have done anything forbiden in this thread plz dont ban me just close the thread or make it the thank thread for u hehehehe

Sponsored links

Quote:if u continue like that we will have the fully playable emulator at this monthe end
This will never NEVER happen, believe me.
never say never all thing are possible Laugh(but unlikly)
Merged.Also perfect emulation is really really close to impossible Tongue And PCSX2 is far from that,but making good progress Wink
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Bah perfect emulation is not virtually impossible. It's just virtually impossible to do in real time till way way after the fact.
658 won't run in Windows 7 x64. Keeps asking me to update DirectX with GSdx 872m, DX9 or 10. Kosmos told me it couldn't find d3d9_30.dll I think it was.

I don't understand that last error. A couple games have asked for such a dll, like Crisys, and won't run under Windows 7. I have all the latest video drivers and DirectX offered by 7.
Sounds like a direct x issue have you tried the November runtime? As that is the one that is usually recommended for other windows editions.
windows 7 doesn't have the latest DX9 and DX10 drivers
so use a Direct X runtime web installer to UPDATE your direct x ^^

and before you say something about windows 7 if you haven't done this already you just don't have the latest Direct X
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
Build 658 is much faster in games like
WWE SVR 09 & 08
Awesome work on the emulator guys
How much faster, btw?