Official GSdx and ZeroGS thank you thread
NoVa - try Odin Sphere - that's much faster on ZeroGS than on GSDX.

Sponsored links

Wink 
thanks gabest for the great gsdx plugin(even though my gpu doesn't support pixel shadersSad)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Like my colleagues, I wanted to thank you Gabest for the hard work on developping GSdx plugin, which work very well on a lot of PS2 games !

I'm looking forward for a fix for the grey screen problem on Kingdom Hearts 2 and glitches in GT4 and Soul Calibur 3 and I will be the most happy man hehe Happy

Then again, a big thanks and keep up the good work ! Smile
Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 3.7Ghz - Geforce GTX 280 1Go OCed @ 640/1400/1200 Mhz - 4Go RAM Corsair Dominator PC2-8500 - Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty Pro Series - Windows Vista Ultimate x64
Just for the record,the gray screen bug in KH2 is PCSX2 feeding the GS plugins bad data,so nothing GSdx can fix
[Image: newsig.jpg]
thanks for the gsdx plugin and the zerogs plugin
Each of the plugins work on its own battlefields.
If one or another works better, depending of games, it's up to the user to choose.
I somehow bet that some errors are linked to some other part of the emulation.
Anyway, big thanks to both of them,
that's a lot enjoyable hard work for us all. Smile
XD Gabest u rock XD TY
gabest, you are a genius. i'm running your video plugin on windows 7 with a dx10 card and i get great results. THANK YOU
Sorry guys for Offtopic question, but which d3d10_x.dll are required for GSdx 1.14?

b2przemo
Thank you Gabest for the creating the GSdx plugin thanks for the updates and good luck with your future work.
System Specs:

AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4200+ @ 2.20Ghz | 1 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce 6150 LE 512MB | Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 32bit