Official Xbox 360 controller right analog inverted
Hello community,

Before I ask this, I did search the forum, many of the issues I've came across are people saying it was mainly a game issue to one of the Final Fantasy games, but this happens in ALL games. Anyways, I'm currently using an OFFICAL wired xbox 360 controller, and my right analog is always inverted. When I config it though, it registers as if I press up/down/left/right etc. Can someone please explain how do I properly configure this controller? If game matters, currently I'm trying to play Dragon Quest VIII.

Thanks,
pRogz

Sponsored links

(04-28-2014, 04:26 PM)pRogz Wrote: Hello community,

Before I ask this, I did search the forum, many of the issues I've came across are people saying it was mainly a game issue to one of the Final Fantasy games, but this happens in ALL games. Anyways, I'm currently using an OFFICAL wired xbox 360 controller, and my right analog is always inverted. When I config it though, it registers as if I press up/down/left/right etc. Can someone please explain how do I properly configure this controller? If game matters, currently I'm trying to play Dragon Quest VIII.

Thanks,
pRogz

Then map the controls the wrong way as well? Tongue
(04-28-2014, 04:33 PM)Coornio Wrote: Then map the controls the wrong way as well? Tongue

Thats what I was gunna do, but I thought maybe I'm doing something wrong, and if I could config it correctly I would pefer to do it that way!Happy I mean, I'm not the only one who owns a xbox 360 controller, so its gotta be happening to EVERYONE.
I had the same problem with final fantasy and my 360 controller. I always thought that it is a 'feature' of FF and not of the controller. But maybe you are right.
I just inverted the controls.

For god of war it is working properly... (I had to change it back since in GoW the right analog stick is not for viewing but for somersaults.)

But normally I only play games where the right analog stick is used for viewing. And in this case you can get used to the inverted control. Or you just invert it in lilypad. It can be done in 10 seconds.
I have a wired 360 controller and work fine with all games....You can try installing official drivers from microsoft ... here: http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/it-it/...or-windows