Official thank you thread
I came here to learn all about this emulator and I'm using my first post here to thank all of you for making this wonderful emulator. It's great that I could dig out all of my old PS2 games that were collecting dust in a closet and play them on my PC. My inner child beams from ear to ear every time I boot up an Ace Combat game Laugh So thank all of you for the great emulator!!
The Mini(ITX) Box V2 a.k.a. Nighthawk
Ryzen 7 3700X | 16GB DDR4-3600 CL16 | ASUS ROG Strix B550-I Gaming | EVGA GTX 1660Ti SC Ultra Gaming | Sabrent Rocket 4.0 NVMe 1TB | Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD | EVGA 600BQ
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit

Sponsored links

I had to make an account just to say thank you to everyone who's worked on this emulator. I'm very impressed and the nostalgia is real.
Never thought I would be able to play Tekken 5 again in my life. Thank you for making it possible to be able to remember a big chunk of my elementary years.
Worthy of mentioning... thanks bosit for working hard on the Forums again like usual!
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
Thank you for the great effort of making this awesome emulator to enjoy playing games
Been using this emulator for years, and just want to Thank everyone involved for the continued effort and Great Job well done!!!!!
K.F Wrote:What kind of scum insults people that try to help him?
What kind of ass-hole is demeaning to someone he's supposed to be helping?
jesalvein Wrote:1 - better post the emulog AFTER you run the game, obviously.
Isn't asking for help already an admission that I don't know what I'm doing? You might want to fix that attitude if you're going to continue 'helping' people on this forum.
BTW I fixed the flickering by downloading the PAL ISO of the game. Weird fix, but if it works I ain't complaining.

Jesalvein Wrote:dunno.
probably a basic lack of education..
anyways, no need to go on.
That's insulting to people without education. No education = scum? Cmon man, have a bit of decency.
Not to mention that it's a completely un-substantiated assertion. What does ignorance brought on by the lack of education have at all to do with being morally void?

Sorry for hijacking the thread. PCSX2 is an awesome bit of kit and I've rarely had any problems that can't be fixed with the built-in gamefix thingy.
(08-10-2015, 05:49 PM)TomRL Wrote: Sorry for hijacking the thread. PCSX2 is an awesome bit of kit and I've rarely had any problems that can't be fixed with the built-in gamefix thingy.

Nice.
Now, If you could kindly leave the forums, please.
things like you (flaming + piracy) aren't allowed here.
thanks in advance
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I don't think there is enough merit there for me to leave. Not that I expected to continue posting here in the first place. And you're just as guilty of flaming as me son.
(08-10-2015, 06:24 PM)TomRL Wrote: I don't think there is enough merit there for me to leave. Not that I expected to continue posting here in the first place. And you're just as guilty of flaming as me son.

as you wish.
bye
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go