Official thank you thread
THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!! wooohooo...ps2 on my notebook yay!!!!

Sponsored links

Thanks for all your hard work guys.
Its been over 4 years since I started trying to emulate my ps2 games with pcsx2 and I am finally up and running flawlessly.

Thanks for breathing life back into my favorite games!
Thanks so much for the emulation, you guys are the best!!! I tried your last version could never make it work, now this version was install, configure and run, and that's it. Question thou, where do I go to nominate you guys for a Nobel Piece Prize. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!
A very big THANK YOU to the people who code or otherwise help made PCSX2 emulator.

Its impressive how you guys could write a program to emulate something as complex as the PS2 hardware, with so many different specific processor. Whats more impressive is how far this project has came from being just able to load up a game menu to having many fully playable games today.

Again, thank you to all of you guys who had worked in this project. And also to all the users who have been using this emulator and help testing it.

Another thing worth mentioning here is the help this community provide, from the people who code the software itself to other users in this forum, I've had more effective and quick respond here than I ever get from contacting software customer support. Thank you all
I'd like to add my thanks. Incredible work, guys.
YES TANK U VEY MUCH FOR BEST EMU THIS AGE AND I HOPE COMING SOON PCSX3
[Image: Banner_FFXIII_2.jpg]
(07-09-2009, 09:20 AM)che Wrote: YES TANK U VEY MUCH FOR BEST EMU THIS AGE AND I HOPE COMING SOON PCSX3

You mean PS3 emulator? xD yeah, in about 10 years you should start seeing some progress until there i doubt there will be much going on about it =P. Only time will tell.

BtW Great job pcsx2 team! BiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrin
[Image: fs.png]
Q9550 @ 3,33GHz Ninja
HD 3850
thank you for this thread, it increases my posts number.
If you download the PS2 bios illegally, you are breaking the law. Courts around the world have ruled that businesses and individuals can be prosecuted for illegal downloading.
[Image: makemydaynow.jpg]

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH PEOPLEEE!! for all the hard work (i can't even imagine, seriously!) just so that others can play!!! Really really this is amazing!!! sooo many thanksss!!! And the best off all is you're always improving the emu and plugins and always listen to our questions and check our bug reports... THANKS SOOOO MUUUUCH!!

Never thought I could play PS2 on my laptop... xDD

THANKSSSS!!!
SAGER NP8690 | i7-620M 2.66Ghz | 6GB RAM | ATI 5870M 1GB GDDR5 | FullHD 1080p 15.6'' | 500GB HDD 7200RPM | WINDOWS 7
A big thankyou to Bositman for helping me with a couple of issues.
Why some div has rated this thread lower than 5 stars is beyond me.